About Me

     Hello, my name is Taylor. This is my first year at LB and I am am a business major. I took this class to hopefully help me decide if I might want to switch from business to marketing. Whether I decide to switch or not, I plan to have my own business and I hope this class helps me better learn how to properly market it in a way that will make it more successful. 

     Outside of school and work I love to bake. I recently baked 18 loaves of zucchini bread to use up the giant zucchinis my parents had grown. and right before school started I also made a large batch of cinnamon rolls.  I have also been told I make the best homemade chocolate chip cookies, and no I will not be sharing the recipe. I hope to open my own bakery in the future. Other than baking I love to paint, draw, or just be creative in anyway. 


Comments